Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cozy'ing It Up In The Castro ~ San Francisco, CA.



Yep, I went to Burning Man with this San Franciscan legend (and wonderful person) Dennis Peron...I'll tell ya all about it after I catch a little nap...and a bath...and a maybe another stroll through the garden......stay tuned!

(click pics to enlarge)

8 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I say - this looks fun .....

Speedcat Hollydale said...

A Magic bra indeed ... NOBODY can resist trying her on !!!!!!!!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

(Awww, look!....it's a couple of my favorite boobs!..er, I mean GUYS!)

You say that DaddyP?....Oh, and it WAS! :) XOXO
~Olga

Dunno if I am Magic, Speedy...but yah, I am pretty dang irresistable. ;)
XOXO
~Olga

Awake In Rochester said...

Why is it that all the guys want to try you on? LOL!

Hope your doing A-OK. Stay away from the fires!

Hm, I need to get my hair cut.

MYM said...

LOL - I'm a little afraid for Olga.

MYM said...

LOL - I'm a little afraid for Olga.

Theresa111 said...

Me ... I wantz to pull his trousers up just a wee bit! :D

Lunaire bras said...

It looks very funny :)
Lunaire sports bras

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!